Pay Per Click Company
Pay per click abbreviated as PPC is a form of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Essentially, it’s a way of buying visits to your site, it is one of the most popular forms of search engine advertising.
PPC allows advertisers to bid for ad placement in a search engine’s sponsored links when someone searches on a keyword that is related to their business offering. The Ad will get you ranking near the top of searches above competitors.
Every time your ad is clicked, sending a visitor to your website, you have to pay the search engine a small fee. What CMB Digital can help your organisation with is making your Ad words worth more than the fee. Our aim will be to increase chances of a sale being made from the Ad. To achieve this, we will need to:
- Research – Finding the right keywords to use for the Ad campaign.
- Landing Page – Having the page linked to the Ad optimised for user conversions.
- Targeting – The Ad words directed towards specific audience traits to make each click a potential lead or sale.
- Satisfy Users – If your ads and landing pages are useful and relevant to users, Google charges you less per click, leading to higher profits per Ad click for your business.
As many companies use Ad words, we want to ensure your organisation can appear on Google rankings, more specifically at the top of the PPC Ads. There are two factors that contribute to your rank. One is the highest amount an advertiser is willing to spend and the other is the quality score, which is the value that takes into account your click-through rate, relevance, and landing page quality. This system allows winning advertisers to reach potential customers at a cost that fits their budget.
Pay Per Click Management Company
Once the campaign is created, managing them regularly is important to make sure they continue to be effective. Analysing the Adwords and making adjustments to optimize your campaigns is our job at CMB Digital ensure we optimise your PPC Ads performance.
- Add PPC Keywords: Expand the reach of your PPC campaigns by adding keywords that are relevant to your business and products/services you offer.
- Split Ad Groups: Improve click-through rate (CTR) and Quality Score by splitting up your ad groups into smaller, more relevant ad groups, which help you create more targeted ad text and landing pages.
- Review Costly PPC Keywords: Review expensive, under-performing keywords and shut them off if necessary.
- Refine Landing Pages: Modify the content and calls-to-action (CTAs) of your landing pages to align with individual search queries in order to boost conversion rates. Don’t want to be send all your traffic to the same page.
Let CMB Digital be your PPC Consultant, we can set-up your campaign and help you managed this daily. There will be safe guards to control your spend using shared budgets, yet the campaigns can be set-up to work during certain times of the day. Not all products or services work with PPC, that’s why doing a trial to see how you get on before committing too much budget.