Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketing is the use of social media platforms to connect with your audience to build your brand, increase sales, and drive website traffic. This involves publishing great content on your social media profiles, listening to and engaging your followers, analysing your results, and running social media advertisements. The major social media platforms at the moment are Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, and Snapchat.
Social media marketing is a powerful way for businesses of all sizes to reach prospects and customers. Your customers are already interacting with other brands through social media, and if you’re not speaking directly to your audience through social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, you’re missing out! Great marketing on social media can bring remarkable success to your business, creating devoted brand advocates and even driving leads and sales.
Social Media Marketing Agency
Here at CMB Digital we have the experts to help you achieve your marketing and branding goals, through the use of social media marketing. We can create and share content on social media networks including posting text and image updates, videos, paid social media advertising and other content that you require. We want to support you in achieving goals:
- Increasing website traffic
- Building conversions
- Raising brand awareness
- Creating a brand identity and positive brand association
- Improving communication and interaction with key audiences
CMB Digital can offer services to help kick off or improve your social media presence and gain new customers, as well as attract existing customers in becoming loyal advocates for your brand.
- Social media content planning – Keyword research and competition research to help come up with content ideas that will interest your target audience.
- Great social content – Post regularly and offer truly valuable information that your ideal customers will find attractive, such as, images, videos and infographics etc.
- Consistent brand image – Project your brand image across a variety of different social media platforms. Your brand always needs to be consistent.
- Content promotion – Once you have built a loyal customer base on social media you will be able to post more about promotion to do with your website and products.
- Sharing content – If other sources provide great, valuable information you think your target audience will enjoy, link to them this will make your brand look trustworthy.
- Tracking and Measuring – Using social media to gather ideas of marketing from competitors and also track social media platform’s success using analytics tools.